Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sexy Marauder'S Pirate Wench Halloween Costume

Marauder's Wrench Incl Dress W/ Jeweled Brooch XS BLACK/GOLD
Customer Review: Great Costume
This costume is very cute and the quality is very good. It also runs true to size, which can be a tricky thing when buying halloween costumes. I'm glad I bought it, and can't wait to wear it to my party!
Customer Review: halloween
the product came very promtly and i love it. i had such a good halloween because of it.


Are you ready for a change this Thanksgiving? Tired of the same roast turkey? Looking for some new Thanksgiving menu ideas? I was. It was time for me to cook something different, and give the family some new taste treats. Sure, we'd still have turkey, but maybe instead of a 15 lb. bird we'd have a turkey breast. I'd still make their favorite Apple, Sage and Sausage Stuffing on the side, and I would still make Madeira gray. The question was what new item to add to my Thanksgiving menu?

I decided on a ham. A beautiful Pineapple Glazed Ham like mom used to make. Studded with whole cloves, brushed with a sticky yummy glaze of brown sugar, pineapple juice, Dijon mustard, ginger and garlic and decorated with pineapple rings and maraschino cherries. With the addition of a 5-6 lb. ham to my Thanksgiving dinner that meant that I could serve much less turkey and still have plenty for everyone to eat.

This new addition to my Thanksgiving recipes also meant I'd want to cook homemade biscuits so everyone would be able to make a ham sandwich. It also meant that my new recipe for Tangy Cranberry Apple Chutney would be a perfect accompaniment for the ham biscuit sandwiches.

I decided to add another new dish to my Thanksgiving dinner menu, a classic Chestnut Stuffing. I found a recipe in my mother's old cookbook. It would be a new experience making a Chestnut Puree from fresh chestnuts, but it was an easy Thanksgiving recipe. Once the Chestnut Puree was made it was added to very simple ingredients, bacon, bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper, lemon rind, salt and pepper and a beaten egg.

Along with new Thanksgiving dinner recipes I'd cook my tried and true family favorites. One of these is a simple Campbell's Green Bean Casserole. Some gourmet cooks may turn their noses up, but our family looks forward to it every year. I have a recipe for Cook's Illustrated Green Bean Casserole, but it seems too much to undertake when the family likes the Campbell's holiday bean casserole so much.

I am also going to have my family prepare dishes for our dinner. This year I'm going to share my Thanksgiving Recipes with them. I'll have them bring vegetable side-dishes and holiday desserts. It's always helpful when family and friends each bring one dish for dinner.

Excite your family and friends this year with new Thanksgiving dinner ideas.

Catherine Olivia is an expert when it comes to Thanksgiving menu ideas You can find her tasty and easy recipe ideas by visiting http://www.greenbeansnmore.com

No comments: